Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac address book sync with yahoo contacts does not work in OS X 10.8. Any fixes?, Mac address book sync with yahoo contacts does not work in OS X 10.8. Any fixes?

I've been using the native sync funtion (setup in the "accounts" section under the "preferences" menu) in address book for sometime to sync address book with my Yahoo email contacts. It has worked fine. But, I "upgraded" to OS X 10.8 and it now fails. I get the following error message: "The operation couldn’t be completed. (CoreDAVHTTPStatusErrorDomain error 503.)"

Any help? My guess is that Apple inadvertantly broke the sync and will need a patch to fix it. But would be great if there was a workaround!

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 2 GHz Intel, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 9:48 PM

8 replies

Mac address book sync with yahoo contacts does not work in OS X 10.8. Any fixes?, Mac address book sync with yahoo contacts does not work in OS X 10.8. Any fixes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.