Skip navigation

I can send event invitations from ical but can not receive them --invites go to another family member email

173 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2012 1:50 PM by yogimarsh RSS
yogimarsh Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 16, 2012 1:50 PM

I am using Lion and everything was working fine -- until I got a new mac and set the older one up for my husband and put his user account on the old mac.

Now I can send ical invitations out and can get replies -- but if someone else originiates an invitation to me -- I don't get the invite on my new mac.  My husband gets it on the older mac I set up for him in his Ical.  We have totally different emails and when I click on the email name in the invite it is addressed to me and my email address but it comes on my husband's ical.

I can't figure it out???

If I originate the event invite I have no problem getting the replies -- but when someone else originates the invite -- it comes on my husband's ical (with my name and email address)

Please help -- this is driving me crazy!!

icalendar, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.