Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 home button stick. out of warranty

Hi, this is the second time ive had an iphone 4 and the home button has begun to stick again. last time they replaced it out of warranty and now the same thing has begun to happen again. will they replace it a second time? i cannot contact my local apple store directly. i have to either schedule an oppointment or talk to the service people who are NOT located anywhere near here. i dont wanna drive and waste my gas if i know they wont replace it.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 4:07 PM

1 reply

Aug 16, 2012 4:14 PM in response to inkei91

Every warranty claim is on a case by case basis. No one here can say with any certainty what the Apple store will do or not do.

The chance for the iPhone being exchanged under warranty when the warranty has expired is not good, but since they should have a record that it was already exchanged for the same thing while under warranty, they may make an exception.

Iphone 4 home button stick. out of warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.