Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Window lost in mission control

Hello,

I have installed the "moveslink" software from Suunto watches that allows me to download content of my watch on my computer.

When I connect it to my computer there is a floating window appearing showing me the process of the synchronizing and the dowlnoading. But this window got lost inside mission control. There is no way I can see it unless I launch mission control, where I see it as an active window but when I click on it it gets back to my desktop but without this window.

Seems it's been lost in Mission Control 4th dimension.

Please help,

Thanks,

Yann

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 7:53 PM

8 replies

Mar 8, 2013 10:52 PM in response to YannLB

YannLB wrote:

Hello,

I have installed the "moveslink" software from Suunto watches that allows me to download content of my watch on my computer.

Contact the makers of the software and make sure they have it updated properly to run in 10.8.2

http://www.webropolsurveys.com/Answer/SurveyParticipation.aspx?SDID=Fin130482&SI D=d4cc719e-19eb-465f-a410-5f77fa4e93dd&dy=1334600775

Cheers

Pete

Window lost in mission control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.