Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newsletter in email

I'm using Pages Newsletter templates I wanted to email the newsletters to my mailing list and have the newsletter show up with out having to save it as a PDF, and then the recipient download it. SO, in other words how can I have the document displayed in the body of the email? Is that even possible or do i need some other software to do that?

TIA.

Oh an another small question: in the template the background color of the "EXTREME" template is red, and I cant seem to change the color of it. is that permanent? I can change others but not that one....??

I am using Mountain lion and Pages 4.2

Pages 09-OTHER, iOS 5.1

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 8:56 PM

1 reply

Aug 17, 2012 4:04 AM in response to ginnak

G,

Pages can't export to HTML, so you can't retain your formatting in a pasted copy in the body of your email.

A 1-Page PDF will automatically display in some email clients, such as Apple Mail.

On your second question, click on the edge or the red graphic, away from the text. This will Select the graphic and you will see little "x"s in the corners indicating that the object is locked. Choose Arrange > Unlock.

Lastly, change the Fill color of the graphic.

User uploaded file

Jerry

Newsletter in email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.