Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod Touch 4th Gen keeps shutting off (like it's dying) and turns white and looks frozen...then an apple logo appears and takes a while to come back on. This only happens when I try to edit photos (cropping, especially)? Help me pleaseee!

When this happened the first time, I seriously thought it wouldn't come back on. I was trying to crop something out of the of a photo and it shut off like it was dying (it was fully charged) and then froze, turned white, then an apple logo appeared. Once it turned on i went back to do what i was doing and it did it again. The next time it turned on, I went to play Design this Home, and it didnt shut off..so my only reasoning is that this happens when i edit a photo...i haven't done anything abnormal with my iPod and don't understand why this is happening...please please help! 😢😕😟ℹ😮

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 10:33 AM

1 reply

My iPod Touch 4th Gen keeps shutting off (like it's dying) and turns white and looks frozen...then an apple logo appears and takes a while to come back on. This only happens when I try to edit photos (cropping, especially)? Help me pleaseee!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.