4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2012 5:20 PM by Arkdrone
KAFRAWI Level 1 Level 1

how can i delete the game center id from the app not from the i phone ?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1
  • Nachos Libres Level 4 Level 4

Run Game Center, click on Me on the botton left, click on your account on the botton, then click Sign Out.

• KAFRAWI Level 1 Level 1

thx but i do not want to sign out and sign in with another account i want to delete the information of the past id in the game center  - like what is my score and my games - !

• Nachos Libres Level 4 Level 4

Ok, well, the only way I know to do that is to individually delete the Apps that are in Game Center and when you do it will ask if you want to delete them from Game Center as well.  You can then add the Apps back if you would like and as long as you aren't signed in to Game Center they won't add back to Game Center.

So, if you want to totally clear out your scores just delete those Apps that are on the Game Center and make sure you select delete from Game Center when you delete the App.  If there are Apps on the Game Center that you don't have anymore just reinstall them from App Store and then immediately delete and it will give you the option to delete the game from your Game Center.

• Arkdrone Level 1 Level 1

Indeed Nachos you are correct...so far the only way that i know as well is to delete the app it self.

Best regards.