Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro 6 Multi Clip audio keeps getting

I am running FCP 6 and am new at making Multi Clips.

I am editing a multi camera music video where the Master Audio file is a pre-recorded track. I fed sync tones to the camera and the audio track for easy syncing in post.

I have set IN points on all my camera angles and also the audio file.

When I select all my video files and my audio file in the in and select "CREATE MULTICLIP" it creates the clip. I'll double click it to open it in the viewer then go through the necessary steps as noted in all the tutorial files I've read to drag the files into the timeline.

The issue is, when I drag the audio file and video files into the timeline, the audio file isn't starting where I set my IN point. It started later than where i set my IN marker and thus all the video clips are not in sync with the MASTER AUDIO file.

Can anyone figure out what's going on here?

ANY help is appreciated.

thanks!

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 10:16 PM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Pro 6 Multi Clip audio keeps getting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.