Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Following all the T'shooting iCloud Calendar tips wiped away all my dozens of iPad 1 calendar entries; and still my iCloud calendar on my new MBP (OS Lion) won't sync. What else to do?

Following all the T'shooting iCloud Calendar tips wiped away all my dozens of iPad 1 calendar entries; and still my iCloud calendar on my new MBP (OS Lion) won't sync. Using latest versions of Safari, iCloud, iTunes, etc. What else to do?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), iPad 1, 16gb wifi iOS 5.5.1, Safari

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 8:56 AM

1 reply

Aug 18, 2012 9:08 AM in response to ahawth

First check that all your settings are correct, that calendar syncing is checked on all devices (system preferences > iCloud on a mac and settings > iCloud on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).

Make sure the calendars you are using are in your 'iCloud' account and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud account (you can do this by clicking/tapping the calendar button in the top left corner of the application ), non iCloud calendars will not sync.

If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your calendars are in the iCloud account, you might try unchecking calendar syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling calendar syncing settings.

Following all the T'shooting iCloud Calendar tips wiped away all my dozens of iPad 1 calendar entries; and still my iCloud calendar on my new MBP (OS Lion) won't sync. What else to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.