Have you fixed this?
If not, then to reset your password you need to do the following.
- Boot into your recovery drive by pressing ⎇ (option) at boot.
- Select the recovery partition
- Once in the recovery partition, select 'Terminal' from the drop-down menu labeled 'Utilities'
- Once in terminal, type 'resetpassword'
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
N.b. if you have FileVault enabled, you won't be able to do this.
If you have Fire Valt enabled, you may of selected "Send Apple Fire Valt Code". If so, go to an Apple Store and see what you can do.
If you didn't select it, there might not be anything else you can do about it execpt re-installing OS X.
RE-INSTALLING OS X REMOVES ALL FILES FROM COMPUTER AND CAN NOT BE RECOVERED
To Re-install OS X:
1. Hold Option (alt) on boot
2. Select recovery partition
3. Click 'Re-install OS X"
4. Follow steps provided