Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My movie is not downloading but the movie extras are, how do i get the movie back without re-purchasing it?

My movie is not downloading but the movie extras are, how do i get the movie back without repurchasing it? I've tried searching through my available downloads but only the extras showed up not the movie. All my other movies are there including the extras from the movie😕. I really want the movie & I don't want to repurchase it if I can avoid it.

When I tried to get it through my Purchased in iTunes - iStore it says

" You have already purchased this item"

"You have alreaady purchased this item but it has not been downloaded. To download it, select Check For Avaliable Downloads from the Store menu."

Which leads me right back to having all the other tv shows & movies that aren't on my laptop downloading but not the actual movie I want. I already have the extras but I really would like the movie 😐.😢

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thank You

🙂

iStore - iTunes-OTHER, Windows 2000

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 6:48 PM

There are no replies.

My movie is not downloading but the movie extras are, how do i get the movie back without re-purchasing it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.