Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is only limited to Indonesia iTunes Store. I would like to buy some music from iTunes USA Store. How could I use my Indonesia-based credit card in order for me to buy music from another iTunes store? The iTunes Indonesia store is very limited.

My Apple ID is only limited to Indonesia iTunes Store. I would like to buy some music from iTunes USA Store. How could I use my Indonesia-based credit card in order for me to buy music from another iTunes store? The iTunes Indonesia store is very limited as it only sells apps and books products.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 5:46 AM

2 replies

My Apple ID is only limited to Indonesia iTunes Store. I would like to buy some music from iTunes USA Store. How could I use my Indonesia-based credit card in order for me to buy music from another iTunes store? The iTunes Indonesia store is very limited.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.