Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add apps to icloud storage

i just have some apps that only use wifi anyway so i cant even use them on the road so i can only use them at home so how do i put them in icloud storage

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 9:35 AM

5 replies

Aug 19, 2012 12:07 PM in response to lllaass

when i go to settings then general then usage on my ipod touch it says in the top left it says 3.8gb available and the top right it says 2.6gb used then on the bottom it syas icloud storage and it says total storage 5.0 gb then available 4.7 gb below it and when i go to manage storage all it says is my name then below it it syas this ipod and it takes up 289.2 mb beside it and i have apps that are more then that so i know my apps arent stored in this.

Aug 19, 2012 2:28 PM in response to crackadoo00

crackadoo00 wrote:

when i go to settings then general then usage on my ipod touch it says in the top left it says 3.8gb available and the top right it says 2.6gb used

That is the storage on your iPod. It appears you have an 8 GB iPod which has about 6.4 GB available to the user.

then on the bottom it syas icloud storage and it says total storage 5.0 gb then available 4.7 gb below it and when i go to manage storage all it says is my name then below it it syas this ipod and it takes up 289.2 mb beside it and i have apps that are more then that so i know my apps arent stored in this.

As I said in my second reply, iTunes purchases like app do not count against your free 5 GB since Apple does not have to store a copy of the app just for you.

how do i add apps to icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.