Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled iPod Touch

Our iPod Tiuch is displaying "iPod is disabled" after daughter decided to set a passcode to get in and has forgotten it. Need to know what to do to get back in.

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 11:32 AM

7 replies

Sep 29, 2013 7:17 AM in response to doglover76

Please HELP me. I'm having a big problem with my ipod touch 4th generation. After i upgrade it to ios 6, i downloaded 6 apps then after that, i can't connect to itunes anymore. I can't download apps in apple store, i can't even open itunes because it keeps on saying i can't connect to itunes. I even tried the method "set automatic date" trick, reset ipod and even wifi trick.

Even my laptop can't access itunes either. I don't know what to do anymore. 😟 So i'm hoping anyone with kind heart will help me. 😟

Sep 29, 2013 8:09 AM in response to Liezelko333

Since the computer can't connect either that indicates a problem with your network. Have y tried when connect to another network?

See if you missed anything here:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Try:

- Powering off and then back on your router.

- iTunes for Windows: iTunes cannot contact the iPhone, iPad, or iPod software update server

- Change the DNS to either Google's or Open DNS servers

Public DNS — Google Developers

OpenDNS IP Addresses

Sep 29, 2013 10:03 AM in response to lllaass

I don't see any problem in my router.. I can open the apps store and search for games (that means the network is good) but when o tried to download an application in appstore, it says "cannot connect to iTunes store" then i always click OK. When i click Purchased in apps store, then i sign in because it keeps on asking me to sign in, it loads about 1min then it says "cannot connect to iTunes store". The same as game center, itunes, passbook. My safari is good in here also. 😟

Disabled iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.