Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Object Push Profile (OPP)

Am using an iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1 - I have a new 2012 Subaru with BlueConnect, have paired the phone and am able to make calls. I want to import contacts via bluetooth, but I don't know if the iPhone or the iOS supports Bluetooth Object Push Profile (OPP) which BlueConnect requires. Any ideas. If it is not possible now, is there a possibility for iOS 6.

Thanks,

BAT

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 12:38 PM

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3647

3 replies

Oct 6, 2012 12:43 PM in response to bataggart

So does this mean the answer is No, iPhone Does Not support OPP? OPP does not appear active on with my iPhone 4s iOS6 and my Toyota Premium HD Nav but the only function that does not appear to work is transfer/notifications of emails. I am able to transfer contacts and SMS. OPP is active on my BlackBerry with the same car system but SPP is not? Does anyone know anyway to get emails messages to transfer from iPhone iOS6 to Car Multimedia Handsfree systems?

Bluetooth Object Push Profile (OPP)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.