Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Supertooth buddy - Bluetooth

Hi,

I have an iphone 4 and ever since i paired it with my supertooth buddy am unable to hear people on the phone itself (whens its not connected to the buddy) and they are unable to hear me. I can still make phone calls and answer phone calls like normal but no sound in either direction.

I have done everything i can think of; update OS, reset factory settings in at the telstra shop ..hit it, but no luck.

I did think maybe it wasnt the buddy device but it still voice records, plays sounds and everything.

One thing i found interesting was that when its not connected to the buddy and i make a phone call it is automatically on the speaker setting every time, i am able to deselect it but doesnt change anything. I did get a response when i hit the facetime option and then cancelled it. I could send and receive like normal, but that trick hasnt worked again.

The only other thing that i can say that might help anyone out there with my porblem is that when it is paired to the buddy and a call is connected and i select audio source and im taken to my three audio options; ST BUDDY R19, iPhone and Speaker. the speaker symbol indicating which option you have selected goes from the ST BUDDY R19 straight to the 'speaker' option within a few seconds of the call being connected, with out me doing anything. And then i am not able to change it to any of the other options..

Any help or questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 8:36 PM

Any ideas?

1 reply

Supertooth buddy - Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.