Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad calendar march 2013 problem

When will this be fixed?

iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 10:17 AM

11 replies

Aug 20, 2012 10:24 AM in response to Tim_D_UK

We are just fellow users on here, nobody on here will know.

Assuming that what you mean it crashing, then try removing any all-day events from the calendar for the 1st April 2013 e.g. if you are syncing the calendar from somewhere else (e.g. Outlook on a PC or iCal/Calendar on a Mac) then change it to a timed event instead of all-day - it seems that there is a problem with all day events on that date which is when the clocks change due to daylight saving.

Jan 15, 2013 2:42 PM in response to Tim_D_UK

Yep I have just found the same problem. In my case the calender closed as soon as I looked at March (after adding an all day event on April 1st). After that every time I tried to open the calender it would immediately close. I solved the problem by switching the calender off on the iCload setting and deleting the local calender. I could then open calender which is now empty, change the month to April the go back to settings turn the icloud back on, this time my data comes back and I can delete the all day entry on April 1st (or atleast change it to a timed event). This is obviously a pain, I have seen similar problems dating back to 2012, I'm dissappointed that Apple have not resolved this issue, maybe it is thier idea of an April Fool joke!

iPad calendar march 2013 problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.