Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print text messages

How can I print a series of text messages between myself and another party on my iPhone 4S?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 11:59 AM

The quick and easy method would be to take screenshots of the conversation(click Lock & Home buttons simultaneously), email the pictures to yourself, and then print them out.

Alternatively, inside whatever convo you want, tap "Edit" in the top right, then check off each message you need starting from the top and working your way down, then copy and email that to yourself or whoever needs it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2012 11:59 AM in response to Joseph Broccoli1

The quick and easy method would be to take screenshots of the conversation(click Lock & Home buttons simultaneously), email the pictures to yourself, and then print them out.

Alternatively, inside whatever convo you want, tap "Edit" in the top right, then check off each message you need starting from the top and working your way down, then copy and email that to yourself or whoever needs it.

How to print text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.