Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix subscription

I'm getting ready to dump my Direct TV (will be too expensive soon). I'm getting ready to setup few streaming services (aka: Hulu+, Netflix and Amazon prime).

I would like to watch Netflix using the two Aplle TV I have (a 2nd and a 3rd generation). My kids have an Xbox 360 so the will be able to whatch Netflix also.

My question is as follow:

If I subscribe to Netflix through iTunes will I be able to use the same subcription (login/password) with my xBox?

I do know I should ask Netflix but I'm asking for anybody who might be having the same setup. I also have 3 samsung television that have the Netflix app and may be I can work something else.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Thierry

MacBookPro (early 2006 and late 2010), IMac 2010, Ipod Touch 2G, Airport Extreme, Mac OS X (10.7.2), aTV, iLife 09, iWork 09, iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 3:58 PM

I guess I got my answer:

If you started your Netflix account by creating a free trial on your Apple TV, the iTunes store will automatically bill you each month for your Netflix membership. iTunes memberships function just like other Netflix accounts, so you're free to stream from your computer or other Netflix-ready devices as well. Netflix billing through iTunes is available in the US, Canada, Latin America, and the UK.

From this site:http://support.netflix.com/en/node/438#gsc.tab=0

It might help others.

Thierry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2012 3:58 PM in response to ThierryR

I guess I got my answer:

If you started your Netflix account by creating a free trial on your Apple TV, the iTunes store will automatically bill you each month for your Netflix membership. iTunes memberships function just like other Netflix accounts, so you're free to stream from your computer or other Netflix-ready devices as well. Netflix billing through iTunes is available in the US, Canada, Latin America, and the UK.

From this site:http://support.netflix.com/en/node/438#gsc.tab=0

It might help others.

Thierry

Netflix subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.