Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote app does not appear on my purchase list

I currently own a Macbook Pro and within the past year I have purchased apps such as Pages, Numbers and Keynote. Recently I purchased a MacBook Air as well when I began downloading all my previous apps such as Pages and Numbers on to it, my Keynote app was missing. It does not show up on either of my Mac computers (Pro/Air) purchase lists within the app store as well. Instead the app store on my MacBook Air show the purchasing price of $19.99. Why do I have to repurchase the Keynote app when I've already paid for it once before?

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 4:57 PM

You might have accidently hidden it. On the menubar, App Store > Store > View my Account > authenticate > Hidden Purchases: ---> View hidden purchases.

User uploaded file

4 replies

Aug 21, 2012 4:16 AM in response to sberman

1. Did you purchase Keynote through the App Store (as opposed to iWork '09, which you might have received on disk)?

Or download the demo and purchase a serial number to license it? One of the confusions the App store is causing is that lots of software was once offered for sale (or even now being sold) at sites other than the App store. The only programs that will appear as purchased at the App Store are the ones you purchased at the App Store.

Keynote app does not appear on my purchase list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.