Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every 30 minutes the mobileme log in window appears on my desktop. I have not used mobile me for at least two years.

Every 30 mintues the mobileme pop up window appears on my desktop asking me to log in. I was mobile me member about 2-3 years ago. I have been in contact with apple who had a few suggestions (removing any reference to mobile me in mail accounts) all these suggestions done, still an annoying problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

imac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 9:47 PM

1 reply

Aug 20, 2012 11:22 PM in response to Lofty64

Presumably you have logged out in System Preferences>MobileMe? If you haven't, before doing so go to the iDisk pane and stop iDisk syncing if it's running, then go to the Sync pane and stop any syncing there, then sign out.

If you have signed out, you can't now sign back in. Go to (user)/Library/Preferences/ByHost (you appear to be on Leopard: I'm not sure whether the ByHost folder had appeared in Leopard, if it isn't there just go to Preferences) and delete all .plist files beginning with com.apple.DotMac and com.apple.idisk, then reboot.

Every 30 minutes the mobileme log in window appears on my desktop. I have not used mobile me for at least two years.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.