Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod Classic was replaced under Applecare. I want to sell it.

With the evooved technooogies, I decided to buy an iPod Touch that will accept iMatch and communicate wirelessly. My decision coincided with a technical issue on my 8 month old ipod Classic. With a newly replaced Classic 7th Gen 160gb, I wish to sell on eBay with the remaining 16 months of Applecare. Any cautionary notes? Okay to list as new? Is it new or a refurb? How to tell? I wish to list it properly and I do not want to mislead anyone. It's a phenominal machine..... but I need internet connectivity vs. storage at this time.

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009), vs. 2.0.4

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 8:11 AM

If your iPod was replaced under AppleCare, it is a refurbished unit, so list it as refurbished. Othan than that, there shouldn't be anything else to really be concerned about.

B-rock

1 reply

My ipod Classic was replaced under Applecare. I want to sell it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.