Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO i PRINT THE web PAGE I'M LOOK AT ON MY MAC BOOK PRO17

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 2:43 PM

7 replies

Aug 21, 2012 7:04 PM in response to bizone23

Please don't use all caps it is considered shouting...

If you want get a screen shot like on windows then use Shift + Command + 3 this will place a screen shot on your desk top. Have a look at the keyboard shortcuts in system preferences for more.

If you want to print the entire web page in Safari and not have it break it up into seperate sections then choose File Print, then choose Open PDF in Preview from the PDF button located at the bottom left. The print the PDF from Preview.

Regards

Chris

Aug 21, 2012 6:54 PM in response to Zyriab

WHEN I HIT PRINT THE PAGE THAT I'M WANTING TO PRINT DOESN'T PRINT LIKE WHAT IS ON THE SCREEN, IT WANT THE BREAK IT UP INTO SEVERAL PAGES, NOT AS ONE OR MAYBE TWO PAGE AS IT IS ON THE SCREEN? AND I DON'T KNOW IT IT HAS SOMETHING ME MAYBE NOT HAVING A PROGRAM FOR PDF'S IF THAT WHAT IT IS, THIS IS MY FIRST APPLE I WOULD DO PRINT SCREEN KEY ON A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER , BUT THIS APPL DOESN'T HAVE THAT KEY??

Aug 21, 2012 7:39 PM in response to Sir Steevus

well command, shift , 3 doesn't work on this web page? i'm on - http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/33/deals/429270-lasik-eye-surgery-for-both-ey es and i was trying to print that page as seen on screen for the information location and map, it did not work , it trys to break it up into several page , i have printed other web site as they show but can't get this web site to print as it show , please any help i'm trying to learn how to use this apple computer, but on thing like this i have no clue, maybe it has something to do with living social web site , there sure is a learning curve from windows 7 to apple,

thanks for any new ideas

Aug 21, 2012 7:40 PM in response to Thomas Strange

well command, shift , 3 doesn't work on this web page? i'm on -http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/33/deals/429270-lasik-eye-surgery-for-both-ey esand i was trying to print that page as seen on screen for the information location and map, it did not work , it trys to break it up into several page , i have printed other web site as they show but can't get this web site to print as it show , please any help i'm trying to learn how to use this apple computer, but on thing like this i have no clue, maybe it has something to do with living social web site , there sure is a learning curve from windows 7 to apple,

thanks for any new ideas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.