Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access the App Store

Hi,

I just upgraded to Mountain Lion and ever since I haven't been able to connect to App Store. It always says "App Store cannot verify a secure connection with the app Store" and asks "Would you like to connect anyways?" and I click "Continue" and nothing happens. Does anyone else have the same problem? I neeed heeeeeeeelp pleeeease

Thanks

Regards,

Liska

OS X Mountain Lion, App Store

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 12:59 AM

10 replies

Nov 9, 2012 7:58 AM in response to Liska

Hi Liska,

My apologies, I didn't read your earlier post where you successfully signed on by changing Country of Origin.

For other's, may I suggest that you submit a problem report to Apple or call their phone support or use the "Express Lane" for help. Personally, I think that argentinorteamericano's suggestion is good but perhaps may be overwhelming for novices, myself included.

The fact of reporting this directly to Apple is very important for folks affected BUT also for Apple. If you can't get to their App Store, they lose money. And, as we all know, money is what it's all about - unfortunately.

I'm on my iPod Touch right now and do not have easy access to the link for problem reporting. But it should be fairly easy to find on the main support page.

I can't access the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.