Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I roll back from safari 6 to my previous version?

i have just updated to safari 6.0. I keep finding that when I want to go back to a previous internet page I've been viewing the little 'back' triangle is greyed out and won't work so to get back to where I was I have to go into History and try to find the page I want from there. For instance if I'm on twitter and follow a link to view a photo, I cannot just click 'back' to return but have to go into History, find my twitter page and scroll down again to wherever I was. It seems that, where I have gone through several different pages one after the other, I can go back to all of them EXCEPT to the very first page I started on.

This is driving me nuts.

How can I roll back to the previous version of Safari I was using? If it helps I am running Time Machine but can't figure how to use it to do what I want so any help gratefully received.

Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 5:32 PM

There are no replies.

how can I roll back from safari 6 to my previous version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.