Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nope.

That might be the way to go with an English Store but just because I have moved to the Netherlands, Apple have decided that I am Dutch and I am not worthy of having this option. There is no hide or unhide for the NL store (which I don't want anyway). After being an Apple customer for more than 20 years I am really dissapointed in what is now a >$600Bn company still playing the same rip off game. Memory upgrades are 500% the market rate, I have to purchase 10.8 server because they no longer sell 10.7 (meaning my MacMini which would have been a perfect server can no longer be upgraded due to its age and not it's functionality) and in fact my "copy" on Lion is also now missing from the store. How much money do you guys want from me ??

OS X-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4), OSX = "Other". Jesus

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 2:49 AM

5 replies

Aug 24, 2012 4:47 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Yep, indeed apologies and of course you are right. Frustrated is not the word. I work in IT (advertising agency with almost 1000 Macs), and they way everything is made so complicated and ******** when it really doesn't need to be drives me mad.

Sorry and I will remember to seperate the Apple and the Users discussions in future. (The problem was that the email support is for morons and the telephone support have no power to do anything).

All the best Carolyn

Aug 24, 2012 12:19 PM in response to FuzztoneNL

The Apple Support Communities are an international user to user technical support forum. As a man from Mexico, Spanish is my native tongue. I do not speak English very well, however, I do write in English with the aid of the Mac OS X spelling and grammar checks. I also live in a culture perhaps very very different from your own. When offering advice in the ASC, my comments are not meant to be anything more than helpful and certainly not to be taken as insults.

in fact my "copy" on Lion is also now missing from the store.

Mine isn't. I still see the Lion installer in my Purchases list in the Mac App Store App.

Nope.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.