Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Update

I can connect to appstore and download new apps, but when i press to "updates" it says "cannot connect to itunes store"

I tried several methods,

signout and sign in again, reset network settings...

i can not update via my phone

it happened suddenly 2 days ago.

Help please

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 2:33 AM

24 replies

Aug 24, 2012 2:55 AM in response to wjosten

these are not olutions for me friend. I do not have an internet or 3g connection issue. My all devices are ok. My ipad had same problem but its ok now. signout my account and sign in again fixed ipads problem. but my iphone still has the problem.

i can connect to appstore download new apps. when i press the updates on the right bottom corner, it tries to connect but cannot.

Aug 24, 2012 3:28 PM in response to SalinaSajawal

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately I'd say either try to push it further into the future or check out other threads for troubleshooting.

One other thing I did that might have made a difference: I closed the App Store app before I set the time ahead. Double tap your home key and then tap and hold on the App Store icon. Once the delete symbol comes up click it to fully close that app. Set the time ahead, get into the App Store, hopefully you'll get the security error message, then you can change back to the correct time and it should work.

I wish you the best! What a weird problem!

Apps Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.