Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook and Flickr with Aperture on Macbook Pro

I have set up both a Facebook and Flickr account in Aperture. They work great and like how easy they are to use. I do have a problem though.

After using my Macbook, I close the screen and leave it. When I come back and open the screen, sometimes Aperture gives me an error that says:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

There was a problem connecting to Facebook.

The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -1.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

After clearing the message it comes back in an endless loop. Am I doing something wrong? Should I exit Aperture before closing the screen evertime? How can I clear this error without killing the application?

Thanks.

Mike T4

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), MacBook Pro with Retina Display

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 3:53 PM

4 replies

Sep 19, 2012 7:25 PM in response to MikeT4

This is not much help, but I don't think it's an infinitely loop. I suspect the number of times you get the message is related to the number of flickr sets you have in Aperture. If you are patient, and click the OK button enough times, it will go away.

I really don't like force quitting - especially Aperture. I have always been able to "outlast" Aperture by clicking the OK button enough times.

Facebook and Flickr with Aperture on Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.