Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been using my new 13 inch MacBook Pro for awhile now and I have been having problems with the Dual Core i7 processor heating up to 99 degrees Celsius rendering it almost uncomfortable to the touch. according to intel the processor is safe. but stil

I have been using my new 13 inch MacBook Pro for awhile now and I have been having problems with the Dual Core i7 processor heating up to 100 degrees Celsius rendering it almost uncomfortable to the touch. according to intel the processor is safe. but still should it ever be at these temperatures? I almost can't touch the notebook when it is running this hot.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 7:38 PM

1 reply

I have been using my new 13 inch MacBook Pro for awhile now and I have been having problems with the Dual Core i7 processor heating up to 99 degrees Celsius rendering it almost uncomfortable to the touch. according to intel the processor is safe. but stil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.