Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no 'purchased' button in iTunes...

I purchased a movie in iTunes Store on my Mac, but when I locate the same movie in iTunes on my iPad, it is not marked as purchased and I don't want to pay for it twice, though I do want to watch it on my iPad, otherwise I would not have paid extra for the HD version

I found the guides here on apples site, where I sould use the 'purchased' button to access previous purchases. The only problem there is that I do not have a purchased button in iTunes on the iPad. I have it on my iPhone, but the playlist only displays purchases made on that unit, not on my account.

Is there really now way to get items purchased on my MBP onto my iPad without having to sync the device and transfer content in iTunes? Should it not be some sort of function, like in app store, where previously purchased/installed apps are "free" to install on you other devices?

// Gus

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 2:04 AM

4 replies

Aug 25, 2012 3:15 AM in response to Diavonex

Would probably have worked, if this button was available. I don't know for sure, but the issues I'm having might be connected with the fact that I live in Sweden, one of the countries that Apple 'forgot' about ;)

I guess there could potentially have Been other issues as well, since my MBP runs snowleopard which does not always make full use of iCloud.

This is really frustrating, I purchase a move that I cannot move between units, that I cannot playback in a media player of my choice. If I play for the product, should I not be able to use that product as I see fit?

Aug 25, 2012 6:37 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanx for clearing that up!

Wow, so the amazing cloud-storage solution, access all you stuff everywhere, doesn't really include Sweden, we don't get the full benefit of the store since we have a limited selection compared to other countries, now there are limitations to services we actually pay for and we cannot use the high-speed 4G wireless network due to technical issues.

This is bull! Someone should loose a nut for not solving these issues, especially since the new iPad runs about 600€ here... Should probably have gone for an mb-air instead

Thank you anyway

There is no 'purchased' button in iTunes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.