Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mail and sent items in mobile devices

HOW DO I SEND AN EMAIL ON MY IPHONE OR IPAD AND MAKE IT APPEAR ON THE MAIL APPLICATION ON MY MAC? IT ONLY WORKS THE OTHER WAY ---SENDING AN EMAIL ON MY COMPUTER ---APPEARS IN SENT ITEMS ON MY IPHONE AND IPAD.

iPad 2, iOS 5

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 4:41 AM

3 replies

Aug 25, 2012 8:53 AM in response to scott142

FROM AN APPLE TECH - SEE BELOW

Hi Scott

To see Sent Mail on you Gmail IMAP address in Apple Mail program, you need to click on and expose Gmail section in left column of mail and show the Sent folder as shown below. This will show you the emails sent from your other devices. This information is stored on Gmail server.

The best way to reach me is via email. Please reply to this email and I will contact you as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks

Scott

domo@apple.com

Apple

Aug 25, 2012 8:53 AM in response to scott142

Hi Scott To see Sent Mail on you Gmail IMAP address in Apple Mail program, you need to click on and expose Gmail section in left column of mail and show the Sent folder as shown below. This will show you the emails sent from your other devices. This information is stored on Gmail server. The best way to reach me is via email.

Mac mail and sent items in mobile devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.