Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my address book from my iMac (Mountain LION) on my iPod nano

I tryed to get my address book from my iMac (mountain lion) via iTunes on my iPod nano. But it refused to do so telling that there are nothing in my address book on my iMac. It said the same when I tried to get my Calender on my iPod, but o wonder- my calenders werde put over.

How can I get my contats on my iPod?

iPod nano, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 6:13 AM

3 replies

Sep 12, 2012 8:28 AM in response to WeLu

Several users running Mac OS X Lion and now ML (and iCloud) have no longer been able to "sync" contacts over to their older iPods models.

A work around is to export all of your contacts out of Address Book as vCards and them copy these vCards into your iPod's Contacts folder. You'll need to have the Enable Disk Use option ticked from under the iPod's Summary tab in order to browse out to the iPod's Contacts folder via the Finder.

Using your iPod as a storage drive

That's the only "solution" I have been able to use to get contacts to sync/appear on older iPod models.

B-rock

How can I get my address book from my iMac (Mountain LION) on my iPod nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.