Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my pictures won't send through iMessage?

OK, so all of a sudden for the past 3 days maybe, iMessage works fine but when i want to send someone a picture through iMessage, it just wont deliever after 5 minutes of waiting for it to. it sends through texts fine, but when it comes to my iMessage, it doesn't. i tried using my email as my domain instead of my mobile number, still doesn't work. i turned it off and on, restarted my phone many times, still nothing. help would be great!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 9:14 AM

30 replies

Mar 21, 2013 7:39 AM in response to Kyle-FMFK.net

I think he is right. Kyle i mean. Some peple have the issue and some don't. I can't send pictures either, and i KNOW it's not the phone or iOS because my Mac does the exact same thing on iMessage.

Just tell your family to download LINE, or send an email.

My Wife's iPhone was getting a blank screen on the updates for the App Store even though she had notifications for updates. Fixed itself after a week or so.

Mar 21, 2013 7:42 AM in response to Rdog3

I think the iOS 6.1.3 update was just coincidence. It's not the update. Mine was on 6.1.2 this morning. Did it. Mac also doing it. Updated the iPhone to 6.1.3. Same issue. Tried everything. Mac or iPhone wont send pics on iMessage, but can send text and receive pictures.

Mine doesn't work, 2 people with iPhone 5's work fine and my wife's 3Gs works fine. Not me. But again, this is Mac or iPhone.

It's either the service or some of our accounts have iMessage problems and we just hit the lottery.

Mar 21, 2013 6:17 PM in response to Carlafromab

Hi Carlafromab,

Looks like it is affecting a number of people. It is the 6.1.3 update!

Hopefully someone from apple can jump on this forum and tell us when a fix will be issued.

I am currently in another country away from my fiancée, and not being able to send pictures with wedding ideas is frustrating.

I have done multiple tests, and can't get this to work over 3G or Wi-Fi.

Come on Apple, can someone please comment??

my pictures won't send through iMessage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.