Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When syncing my iphone it doesn't put any music purchased on my phone onto my computer, says its not aurhorized computer. When I go to store and try to aurhtoized says is already an authorized computer. What do I do to correct

I have purchased music on my iphone but when I sync it won't put this into my itunes account or onto my computer, it says my computer is not authorized and to go to the store and authorize it. When I go the store and click on authorize computer it says it is already authorized. I have unauthorized and re authorized my computer but still not recognized, what do I do. I want my new music on my computer so I can load it on my ipod.

iPhone 4S, Windows XP

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 10:39 AM

There are no replies.

When syncing my iphone it doesn't put any music purchased on my phone onto my computer, says its not aurhorized computer. When I go to store and try to aurhtoized says is already an authorized computer. What do I do to correct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.