Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"An error occurred uploading your Order"

I've now seen this message 20 times. I've deleted plist. I paid 14 bucks to upgrade iPhoto iLife 11 (and didn't have to). I've rebuilt library, thumbnails. I've had the cable company check my connection speed. I have successfully ordered prints, books, etc for years on this computer and now this. I'm stumped. The assembly works without fault. The upload freezes at the beginning and never progresses until I get the error message. I have attempted to do smaller orders with the same result. Please, please help.

User uploaded file

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Intel Core i3, iMac 11,2

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 1:11 PM

6 replies

Aug 30, 2012 8:15 AM in response to tomgoosmann

Thanks for the input. I was able to upload a couple of orders. I told my wife to continue running in safe mode until she hits a wall and can't do something. I'm sure that wall will come. Any advice on systematically finding out what causes the conflict? Would be great if there was a list of running software you could just tick off one at a time.

Thanks again.

"An error occurred uploading your Order"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.