Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't iTunes Match finish processing?

I purchased iTunes Match a few days ago. I have a little over 8,000 songs in my library. I keep trying to use iTunes Match but it keeps restarting. It gets through the first two steps, saying it checked over 6,000 songs, and then it moves to step three. It tries to upload 2,000 songs and album artwork but then its fades out and then restarts the process. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug in iTunes Match?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 2:14 PM

5 replies

Aug 28, 2012 4:40 AM in response to redsox0229

Your profile says you are still using OS X 10.7x Lion. However many people in this thread, iTunes Match on Mountain Lion doesn't work on my 2012 MacBook Pro. I had Lion before, and iTunes Match worked fine. Now it disconnects and back every few seconds. I tried resetting cache, iTunes, turning on/off match, but nothing works. Now what?, have reported seeing exactly the behavior you're seeing after upgrading to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Have you upgraded recently?

Why won't iTunes Match finish processing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.