Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Host a Wiki Server's calendar using Server 10.8

I have setup server and attempted to have one of my calendars on iCal sync with the Wiki calendar

I have a user called bernard

I have a calendar in ical called bernardtraining

In the Wiki the user bernard has a calendar but I cant get ical to sync with the Wiki.

In iCal Accounts

I set up an account in ical lets call it server.myserver.private (hiding actual name)

user name = bernard

password is set to user password

Refresh 5 minutes

In Server Settings iCal Accounts

Server address server.myserver.private

server path aut populates to /principals/__uids__/7A7D303D-8265-47D5-BAD1-01E3DDD4CC37/ (maybe this is the problem)

Port = auto

SSL = No (for now)

No delgates

I then went through this process.....

When you set up iCal Server to provide the calendar service for a wiki, Wiki Server provides access to the calendars, so users who do not have wiki privileges do not have calendar service.

• Use serveradmin via the Terminal app to change the setting.sudo serveradmin set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:Enabled = "<setting>"

The default value for <setting> is “no”.

The other possible value is “yes.”

Command example:

sudo serveradmin set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:Enabled = "yes"

• Use serveradmin via the Terminal app to designate the Wiki server.sudo serveradmin set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:Hostname = "<DNSWikiServer>"

The default value for <DNSWikiServer> is the Wiki server’s fully qualified domain name.

Command example:

sudo serveradmin set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:Hostname = "wikiweb.example.com"

• Use serveradmin via the Terminal app to encrypt the connection.sudo serveradmin set set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:UseSSL = "(yes|no)"

The default value is “no”.

Command example:

sudo serveradmin set set calendar:Authentication:Wiki:UseSSL = "yes"

Still no success.

Can anyone help?

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 3:36 PM

There are no replies.

Can't Host a Wiki Server's calendar using Server 10.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.