Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a free upgrade on my current FCP 6.0.6? I need to edit with XDCAM files and the current XDCAM Browser 2.1 demands I have FCP version 7.0 or higher I do not wish to use FCP X - I hear nothing but horror stories on this version and industry ra

Can I get a free upgrade on my current FCP 6.0.6?

I need to edit with XDCAM files and the current XDCAM Browser 2.1 demands I have FCP version 7.0 or higher

I do not wish to use FCP X - I hear nothing but horror stories on this version and industry rates it as a 'pro-sumer' version. Why?

Any ideas on the work around solution to work with XDCAM files as mp4's in my current 6.0.6 ?

Cheers!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Final Cut Pro 6.0.6

Posted on Aug 27, 2012 3:56 AM

6 replies

Can I get a free upgrade on my current FCP 6.0.6? I need to edit with XDCAM files and the current XDCAM Browser 2.1 demands I have FCP version 7.0 or higher I do not wish to use FCP X - I hear nothing but horror stories on this version and industry ra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.