Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Invitations and Multiple Email Addresses?

I am a consultant, so I need to set up meetings/events (and send invitations) using different email accounts. Some need to come from a biz email, some from my personal.

I've still been using BusyCal as my default calendar, as it enables me to choose which "originating email" to use each time. I've read a lot of threads on this, but it appears that even w/ Mountain Lion, my Mac Calendar still must send all invitations from one default email account. Is this true?? I'd love to use OS X Calendar -- but this is a huge show-stopper for me. It's actually hard for me to believe that Apple would've set it up this way, in today's world of multiple email accounts (work, personal, volunteering, etc.!) -- so I'm really hoping there is a work-around for this. HELP!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion, iCloud, iPad, iPhone, Macbook Air

Posted on Aug 27, 2012 8:52 AM

2 replies

Calendar Invitations and Multiple Email Addresses?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.