248 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 9:50 PM by OoO_Bailey_OoO
In the last couple of months I've noticed strange behaviour during startup/login wherein certain applications aren't automatically starting.
- Evernote Helper
- Mint QuickView
- Possibly more, 1Password Helper maybe? Not sure
Each of these programs has a setting within them or their main application counterparts to start automatically at login. Whether this setting is on or not, the programs don't trigger.
So far I've tried:
- uninstalling, clearing out application files with Hazel, reinstalling
- verifying the "Start at Login" settings in the plist preference files
- looking at the launchd files for these program entries (present in the override files)
- using Cocktail to repair/re-create the launchd files
Has anyone else experienced this? The work-around is to start these programs manually after login or in only some cases, add the program to the login items.