Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio heard, "This is a demonstration for Flip4Mac" in iTunes

I've had an upgraded versoin of Flip4Mac for years and now I hear a voice overlay....a monotone, female voice "This is a demonstration of Flip4Mac" when I play some of my personal iTunes videos. It seems to be happening on .mov files which are QuickTime movie files that I've saved.

I've never heard that voice before and am wondering how to get rid of it. She makes the statement several times during the video.

Any hints or help would be appreciated.

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, Mac OS X (10.7), 1 Tb of storage

Posted on Aug 27, 2012 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2012 11:56 AM

You'd get more experienced response from the Flip4mac support forum

http://forum.flip4mac.com/forum/messageview.aspx?catid=8&threadid=9128&title=How %20do%20I%20remove%20this%20is%20a%20demonstration%20of%20flip4mac?

5 replies

Feb 12, 2013 11:26 AM in response to Limnos

Yes, that's an experienced response alright. Flip-for-Mac is blaming Apple for the insertion of audio watermarks that clearly originate with Flip-for-Mac, and they are asking $30 for the privilege of getting a paid version that complainers on that board appear to be saying inserts the same watermark.

The moral is the only solution is to delete Flip-for-Mac from our machine.

Audio heard, "This is a demonstration for Flip4Mac" in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.