Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have a ipod 2g and i found my ipod which i lost for like 2 months and i forgot the password then it said to connect to itunes and when i connected it. it wasnt found on my computer or my itunes it wont find my ipod help?

Hi i have a ipod 2g and i found my ipod which i lost for like 2 months and i forgot the password then it said to connect to itunes and when i connected it. it wasnt found on my computer or my itunes it wont find my ipod help?

iPod touch, Ipod 2g

Posted on Aug 27, 2012 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 6:59 AM

You'll need to connect it to the iTunes library you normally sync it with and restore it. If iTunes asks you for this passcode before it will let you proceed, connect the iPod to iTunes in recovery mode instead using the instructions in this Apple support document.

iOS: Unable to update or restore

B-rock

6 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.