Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 1.1.1 Success

Had a great update from 1.0 to 1.1.1 and it fixed the problems (video, etc.) noticed no drop in volume or any of the other problems mentioned. Have the Black 60G model. Anyone else???

Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Mar 30, 2006 1:29 PM

9 replies

Mar 30, 2006 1:35 PM in response to Community User

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Apple Discussions

You shouldn't notice a change in volume. The volume maximum feature is something that you can set, which is a relief. I am glad that it is something one can set rather then have the volume lowered permanently. You might want to look at Knowledge Base Document #303414 on Setting the maximum volume limit on iPod.

Jon

Mar 30, 2006 4:47 PM in response to --JB--

Hi Jon

No, it just went black, I do not have any image on Ipod, the Ipod update window has 2 butons, Update and Restore, I can not selectneither of those(letters are gray) It appear a message saying that the update was succesful but Ipod never came back. I am thinking that maybe if the battery runs out, maybe, my PC could detect it.

Update 1.1.1 Success

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.