Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with uploading

My Keynotes's, Pages's and Number's files don't upload to icloud automaticaly? What should i do?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 7:02 AM

7 replies

Sep 9, 2012 7:24 PM in response to Abrikosov

Log in to iCloud by going to www.iCloud.com. Select iWork and Then Keynote or Pages. Drag the file(s) you want to use into the iCloud dialog area. Then just go to pages on your iPad or iPhone and they will be there to download. If you are going in the reverse direction from iPad to iPhone the process is the same. Just go to iCloud on your iPad or iPhone first.

Sep 16, 2012 12:20 PM in response to Abrikosov

Hi, I noticed the same problem with my iPad 2 with iOS 5.5.1.

iWork for ios was working fine with iCloud but suddenly stop working. It shows the up arrow but never syncs these documents nor other documents I create on my Mac. iPhone and Mac are working fine.

I've tried turning iCloud on and off in both iWork settings and ICloud settings, deleting all iWork documents from iPad, deleting iCloud account from iPad, an iPad factory reset and backup restore but the problem never solved. Yesterday my iPad freezed, after rebooting it iWork resumed sync with iCloud but only temporaly, few hours later the problem returned.

Everything is setup exactly the same as my iPhone that is working just fine.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Please help.

Sep 18, 2012 6:19 AM in response to Abrikosov

Guys, I enter in contact with Apple, and after ONE HOUR on the telephone, the only thing that solved IN PART the problem was go to SETTINGS --> GENERAL --> RESET --> RESET ALL SETTINGS (be sure to synchronize your device with iTunes or iCloud before this!! Otherwise you`ll lose everything!!!). Now my Pages is working properly. BUT this solved partially my problem. The files are synchronizing ok, mainly new files, but I STILL have some documents which stay with the arrow up and they won't disappear. For me it's ok, as long as it synchronizes. The reason I dont want to solve it completely is that I dont want to stay other ONE HOUR on the telephone with the Apple guy, although he was very nice, as all Apple team.

Sep 20, 2012 7:02 AM in response to FlavioMurad2

Flavio, I tried your suggestion + a SETTINGS --> GENERAL --> RESET --> ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS + installing iOS 6 and the new version of iWork apps (1.6.2). None solved my problems. Some docs sync with iCloud and some none. I've moved from iCloud (using pages for Mac) the documents that are not syncing with iPad but they still appear on iPad but now with a black thumbnail and no option to delete them... It seems there is a real bug in all these iWork for iOS and iCloud sync features. Apple should address this soon!!

Problem with uploading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.