Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 3 just stopped making any sounds. i have checked the exterior mute button and turned it on and off and the screen flashes correctly. I have checked my settings and all are correct. i eventried turning off "vibrate". i have inserted a earpho

my iphone 3 stopped making any sounds-no ringtones, no clicks when texting, no speaker for music. it will vibrate. I checked exterior mute button works correctly and is in on position. i checked my settings and even turned off vibrate but no change. i inserted earbud cord in and out, which turned off music (music did play through earbud).

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 7:19 AM

1 reply

my iphone 3 just stopped making any sounds. i have checked the exterior mute button and turned it on and off and the screen flashes correctly. I have checked my settings and all are correct. i eventried turning off "vibrate". i have inserted a earpho

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.