Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No themes in iDVD!

I just installed iDVD from a website. It doesn't have any themes. Does anybody know where to install those themes? Any website is ok. Mostly, freeware. Thanks! 😁

iDVD and iWeb-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 9:47 AM

By default the themes are located in the HD/Library/Application Support/iDVD folder. Did this just happen all of a sudden or did you install some software or updater before iDVD lost its themes.

The iDVD 7.0.1 updater include thems from iDVD 5, 6 and 7. You can try running that installer to install those themes. Then try to select an earlier theme at the bottom of the list and you should be given the opportunity to download and install them. dsimagry describes how in this topic: How can i get all the 150 themes for...: Apple Support Communities

OT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2012 9:47 AM in response to macquestionnare

By default the themes are located in the HD/Library/Application Support/iDVD folder. Did this just happen all of a sudden or did you install some software or updater before iDVD lost its themes.

The iDVD 7.0.1 updater include thems from iDVD 5, 6 and 7. You can try running that installer to install those themes. Then try to select an earlier theme at the bottom of the list and you should be given the opportunity to download and install them. dsimagry describes how in this topic: How can i get all the 150 themes for...: Apple Support Communities

OT

No themes in iDVD!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.