Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, please help, my interface is connected to the microphone and when i open Logic 9 it does´t work. But I opened garageband to check and it works fine. I can record voice with any effect... With Logic i see the sound passes in the interface.

Hello, please help, my interface is connected to the microphone and when i open Logic 9 it does´t work. But I opened garageband to check and it works fine. I can record voice with any effect... With Logic i see the sound passes in the interface but does not arrive in Logic. The Loops works fine and i can hear. Is just the sound to record the voice it does not work. What can i do ??? I used Logic before in the same computer and it worked fine. Thank you so much, I´m a begginer recording myself.

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 1:02 PM

10 replies

Aug 28, 2012 1:20 PM in response to Likama

Make sure you go into preferences in Logic and set the audio input to be your interface and the audio output to be either built in output or the interface, if that is hooked up to something else. It sounds like Garageband has the audio interface set as the input but not Logic.

Also make sure you close all other applications except Logic to ensure it is not running in slave mode...

Aug 28, 2012 1:38 PM in response to Likama

Thank you for your answer but , I closed everything and opened it again, and still not working. It was already set the input and output in the interface roland quadcapture but i still can not reccord voices. I can see that the sound goes to the interface and i hear my voice, but still does not goes to logic. i record and the track is empty and the effects does not work eigther. Thank you for your help.

Hello, please help, my interface is connected to the microphone and when i open Logic 9 it does´t work. But I opened garageband to check and it works fine. I can record voice with any effect... With Logic i see the sound passes in the interface.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.