Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jobs won't appear in Compressor 3 or 4

Compressor only recognizes one job, not multiples, not batches. While I can drag 30 video files into the Job Window, the status bar will read 30 jobs, but only one job bar (or whatever you call it) appears.

I have the same issue with Compressor 3 & 4. I have tried restarting. I have tried repairing disk permissions. I have tried Compressor Repair. Nothing seems to work.

I use Compressor multple times per week. This issue popped up for the first time today. Not sure if I have used Compressor since installing OS 10.8.1.

In the attached screen shot, notice that the job window shows 37 jobs added, and the "jobAction" text in the job bar.User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion, 27" 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 3:40 PM

4 replies

Aug 30, 2012 4:25 AM in response to Brian Christopher

Try these steps.

1) New Batch (command n)

2) Select all the movie files you want to process and drag them into the batch pane. Each source file should appear in a separate well in its own job pane.

3) Drag the presets you want into those panes. If you are applying the same preset to all, select all and drag the preset into one and it will be applied to all of the jobs in the batch.

Russ

Jobs won't appear in Compressor 3 or 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.