Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my photos from my iPhone to a folder on my computer?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to transfer my photos from my iPhone camera roll to a folder on my windows pc. I am tired and over looking something. This is my first iPhone and I am not used to iTunes or the sync features. So far I can get it to sync photos from the empty folder on my pc,...but not take them from the iPhone and put them in that empty folder on my pc...the process seems to be getting reversed. Help. Thanks guys!

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 12:46 PM

There are instructions for copying photos off a device to a computer on this page : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083 - it's done outside of iTunes e.g. by the camera wizard on a Windows pc.

2 replies

How do I transfer my photos from my iPhone to a folder on my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.