HT1544: Installing Mac OS X 10.5 LeopardLearn about Installing Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 1:27 AM (in response to greggb1980)
What Partition sscheme is the new format?
How to format your disks...
(To Install OSX on an IntelMac the Drive it needs the GUID Partitioning scheme mentioned at the bottom.)
Thanks to Pondini, Formatting, Partitioning, Verifying, and Repairing Disks...
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 4:31 AM (in response to BDAqua)
so far i still have same problem i have a 2007 macbook model a1181 that my daughter erased the hard drive no back up and when i try to reinstall software it states cannot install
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 4:36 AM (in response to greggb1980)
can i get a differnt software maybe and do a clean install
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 9:39 AM (in response to greggb1980)
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
It's been pulled from the online store & Apple Stores, so you have to call Apple to buy it, last I heard.
Call Apple Sales...in the US: 1-800-MY-APPLE.